Parade departs the Great Hall (Winchester) @ 2pm!
- The parade will depart from the Great Hall heading East down the High Street.
- We will then be following the road left up Jewry Street.
- At the crossing, we will turn right heading down the North Walls.
- Then turning right onto Parchment Street crossing St George street taking us back onto the High Street.
- We will then turn left down the High Street taking us to the King Alfred Statue.
- Going around the statue we will then head back up the High Street.
- At Market Street we will turn left onto Market Street taking us to the front of the Cathedral.
- Then cutting across the path outside the Cathedral we will cross the Square coming out onto the High Street at the Butter Cross.
- Finally, we will head back up the High Street to the County Council Offices courtyard (through the gates by the Hampshire Hog) ready to join the indoor street party and check out the market stalls.
NB. This year we will have rolling road closures across Winchester! Please follow all directions given by parade marshals and event stewards for your own safety and be aware of other pedestrians and road users at all times.
We would like to take this opportunity to thanks Pride Priders stewards who help us keep everyone on the parade safe!